|“||I is a freaky Giant! I is a nice and jumbly Giant! I is the only nice and jumbly Giant in Giant Country! I is The Big Friendly Giant! I is the BFG!||„|
The B.F.G. is twenty-four feet in height. He has an 'enormous long pale wrinkly face with the most enormous ears'. His nose is 'as sharp as a knife, and above the nose he has two bright flashing eyes'. He sometimes wears a long black cloak, exclusively when he is blowing in dreams.
The B.F.G. is a nice and jumbly giant, as described by both Roald Dahl in the blurb of the book he appears in and The B.F.G. himself. He is considered a far nicer giant than all the others, as he refuses to eat 'human beans', like all the other giants do; in fact, he would rather eat snozzcumbers, a revolting vegetable.
Unique Vocabulary Edit
He also speaks with words sometimes jumbled up; for example, he said 'catastrous disastrophe' instead of 'disastrous catastrophe' in The BFG.
- A long trumpet: He uses this to blow dreams into bedrooms in the night.
- Dream-catching net: He uses this to catch the dreams.
- Glass bottles: He uses glass bottles to store the dreams.
- Frobscottle: Click here for more information.
- Snozzcumber: As said before, it is a revolting vegetable.
|“||Giants is never guzzling other giants.||„|
|“||Is you helping me to find this Palace?||„|
|“||The rotten old rotrasper!||„|